Billy Cook Half Breed Basket Barrel Racer 1907
There will be no doubt you're riding a genuine Billy Cook when your friends see the fabulous rawhide laced horn and twisted cantle binding. The deep stamped Billy Cook maker logo on the fenders and seat don't hurt either!
Signature quilted stitching and tooled cheyenne roll cantle make this seat a work of art!
Designed on a BW barrel tree - rawhide covered for strength and durability - you'll be turning barrels for years to come. A Billy Cook only gets better with age.
A close contact cutout skirt and in-skirt 7/8 rigging removes the bulk from under the fenders for the close contact feel riders are looking for.
Silver conchos add some class to the waffle pattern with wheat border.
27 strand cinch included.
- Tree: BW Barrel, rawhide covered, Quarter horse bars
- Seat Size: 15"
- Horn: 1 3/4" rawhide braided with BC cap
- Swell: 13" BW Tooled
- Cantle: 5" rawhide overlay
- Rigging: In skirt 7/8 position
- Skirts: Cut out for close contact; artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 25"
- Stirrups: 2" bell rawhide laced
- Pattern: Waffle with wheat border; roughout seat and fender
- Weight: Approximately 29lb
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.