16" 17" Flex Tree Comfort Fit 'Arizona Flex' Saddle by Reinsman 4192
Welcome to a flex tree done right.
Reinsman has made improvements on the flex tree that will make your saddle last longer and make your horse happier. 'Arizona Flex' is built on a flex armor-coated tree with wider bars to more evenly distribute the weight on your horse. It has a grain-out seat built on a stronger ground seat to resist flexing itself away from the bars. Built from premium coffee-colored leather, this saddle features nickel antique silver, hand stitched horn and cantle binder, and a hand tooled corner flower pattern. Buy with confidence with Reinsman's ten year tree warranty.
They did it better.
The flexible tree has been around for years. The bars of the tree flex, thus allowing the saddle to comfortably conform to the horse's back. But just building a flexible tree wasn't enough. Reinsman took it a step further and made the following improvements over their competition for a better saddle:
1. The biggest problem with flex trees is over flexing in the seat area, allowing the traditional ground seat to break down and tear loose from the bars and put excessive pressure on the horse. Reinsman designed a triple strength ground seat and a high tech fastening system to eliminate this problem.
2. They enlarged the width of the bars to spread the pressure over a larger area for much more comfort to the horse.
3. Reinsman uses only top grade leather to finish out a nicer saddle that will last for years.
4. Reinsman has the ONLY “All Leather Flex Saddle”. The competition uses rubber in its skirts for less weight, but the rubber breaks down after a year or so.
5. They hand stitch all of our horns and cantles to last for years.
6. They use only top quality synthetic wool under the skirts.
7. They hand oil our saddles from the front to the back with top grade oil and antique that not only looks great but softens the leather and prolongs the life and beauty of the saddle.
8. Reinsman’s “Flex Saddles” are just a couple of pounds heavier than the competitors', but they refuse to sacrifice weight for the quality and durability their saddles have over ALL of their competition.